Hydroxyapatite Powder – Ingredient Grade for oral care and Cosmetic application
Ingredient Hydroxyapatite is the pioneering offering with chemical purity (assay ˃ 97%), indigenously prepared for unparalleled affordability and consistent nano-grade morphological properties to match the quality of various application like oral care and cosmetic.
Hydroxyapatite Powder- Ingredient Grade Details
- Product name: Hydroxyapatite powder-Ingredient Grade, submicron particle (DLS), ≥ 97%(trace metal basis), synthetic
- Chemical formula: Ca5(PO4)3(OH)/Ca10(PO4)6(OH)2
- Formula weight: 502.31 g/mol
- CAS number: 12167-74-7
- Appearance: Milky white
- Morphology: Spherical and Rod shaped
- Manufacturing route: Wet chemical precipitation
- Major applications: Oral Care and Cosmetic Application
- Chemical composition (Ca/P ratio): 1.663 ≤Ca/P≤ 1.714 (ICP-MS)
- Melting point: 1670 °C (2012 °F)
- Decomposition temp: 1400 °C (3038 °F)
- Crystallite size: 15 nm – 40 nm
- Density (Helium gas pycnometer): 3.15 – 3.20 g/cc
- Average particle size: ≤ 100 microns
- For Toothpaste: Hydroxyapatite, which is a naturally occurring substance, can securely refill your enamel to restructure and fortify the smile.
- For Food: Hydroxyapatite would be good addition to supplement for bone health.
- For Cosmetics: A safe sunscreen component, hydroxyapatite has been suggested due to itswide UVA and UVB protection, nontoxicity, lack of photocatalytic effects, and environmental safety.