Definition: ‘Return’ is defined as the action of giving back the item purchased by the Buyer to the Seller on the Website. Following situations may arise:
- Item was defective
- Item was damaged during the Shipping
- Product(s) was/were missing
- Wrong item was sent by the Seller
Return could also result in refund of money in most cases.
Points to be noted:
- The Seller can always accept the return irrespective of the policy.
- If the Seller disagrees with a return request, the Buyer can file a dispute with Ceramat Private Limited within 30 days.
We encourage the Buyer to review the listing before making the purchase decision. In case the Buyer orders a wrong item, the Buyer shall not be entitled to any return/refund.
The Buyer needs to raise the refund request within 15 days from the date of receiving the product. Once the Buyer has raised a returns request by contacting Us on our Customer Care Number, the Seller while closing the returns form can select one of the following:
- Refund after shipment collection: The Seller has agreed to wait for the logistics team to collect the shipment from the Buyer before refunding
- Refund without shipment collection: The Seller has agreed to refund the Buyer without expecting the original shipment back.
In the event the Seller accepts the returns request raised by the Buyer, the Buyer will have to return the product and then the refund shall be credited to the Buyer’s account.
Further, for returns being made by the Buyer to the Seller of the product, the following parameters needs to be ensured by the Buyer:
Delivery cost for returning the product shall be borne and incurred by the Seller.